About San Diego Startup Week
San Diego Startup Week (SDSW) is the region’s premier catalyst for innovation, creativity, and entrepreneurialism. Featuring a week of scheduled events, panels, and revelry in the heart of downtown San Diego, Startup Week showcases leading innovators in Software as a Service (SaaS), consumer Internet, mobile tech, hardware, and defense tech. Participants include San Diego’s brightest entrepreneurs, top-tier regional and national investors, strategic advisors, and high profile community and political supporters, all of whom contribute to San Diego’s thriving startup ecosystem.
NEW THIS YEAR
Educational tracks designed to match where an entrepreneur is in their startup lifecycle.
- Idea Track: The idea track is meant for anyone interested in learning about startups, testing an idea that may turn into a business, finding a co-founder or simply joining a startup.
- Development Track: The Developer Track is geared toward identifying the local resources and communities that can enable technical cofounders to build a fantastic product.
- Seed Track: The Seed Track is focused on taking your startup to the next level by helping you prove your MVP, get traction, and prepare for seed financing!
- Scale Track: The Scale Track is focused on startups in the growth phase: you’ve got a product, you have some customers and now you need to scale.
- Social Events: not track specific, these events will be anything from meetups to happy hours to dinners. Attend these events to meet and mingle with local entrepreneurs.